Salary– $40,000 a year
Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience preferred or equivalent experience and education accepted. Degree in event planning or marketing preferred.
- Understanding the complex needs of different events, and diverse clients.
- Planning event aspects, such as rooms, seating, dining, and guest list.
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers.
- Attentive to the value of staying under budget while planning event specifications.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors, and managing take-down.