Salary– $54,500 a year
2+ years experience with multiple design programs
Requirements and Skills
- Help the creative team consistently deliver beyond expectations on all assets in workload queue.
- Work with Creative Lead to develop concepts and internal presentations.
- Produce thoughtful and innovative, brand-perfect work in a fast-paced, at times self-directed environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our service and product offerings.
- Have a strong design point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data and industry trends – while also being open to feedback
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviewsRequired Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in design for web, mobile, print
- Ability to work within existing brand guidelines and interested in exploring how to extend the visual language when appropriate
- Ability to deliver end-to-end design: from concept exploration to delivering production specs and assets
- Strong understanding and awareness of user experience
- Deep understanding of design functions – typography, layout, color theory, photography and copy
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other relevant field
- Mastery of latest Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with standard office computer programs such as Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A nimble attitude – ready to pivot at a moments notice
- Team player – we work in a collaborative environment where everybody has a voice
- Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience with data visualization and info-graphic development
- Experience with “motion” design – animations, transitions